AutoNetTV™ congratulates the winners of the 2012 AutoInc. Top 10 Automotive Repair Websites contest. Each year AutoInc. judges qualified automotive repair websites on 12 criteria. Angie Kilbourne, AAM, reports in the January issue of AutoInc., “We found we had to get really picky, and look very hard at what each offered to find this year’s Top 10. It came down to active participation in communities, marketing efforts and social media in many cases.”
Each winning site is visually appealing, easy to navigate and contains information to help consumers not only understand the business better, but also better appreciate car care in general. They are all a great source of information for customers and prospects in the community. As Angie noted above, winning sites also made a deliberate effort to extend their online reach with social media.
We’re especially proud to point out that half of the Top 10 Websites feature video and written content created and distributed by AutoNetTV. These winning websites are using AutoNetTV content as part of their organic SEO strategy (non-paid search engine optimization). Here’s how it works:
- New content is automatically added to the website each week
- This trains search engines like Yahoo and Google to index the website regularly
- Search engines like to see growing websites that contain new content relevant to the business
- The content is appropriately key-word rich
- Uses localized meta-tags to associate specific automotive services with the business website
- Video content increases the average time visitors spend on the website
- Another key factor in search engine rankings
- Content is easy to share in social media
- New content may be set up to automatically post to Facebook pages and Twitter accounts
- Some installations include a blog tool to allow the service to easily add its own content without having to go through a webmaster
This year’s Top 10 Automotive Repair Website winners all put a great deal of thought and effort into their sites. And, hey, half of them incorporated AutoNetTV produced automotive online video content and delivery into their sites. That’s gotta tell you something. Click here and see why thousands of automotive centers are incorporating AutoNetTV web products in their websites.
AutoNetTV products increase CSI and ARO with powerful automotive lobby TV digital signage solutions and digital menu boards.