Do you like having your nights and weekends free?
Are you looking for a casual work environment that never takes itself too seriously?
Do you want to be part of a fun team with a great culture?
Do you enjoy talking to people?
…Then AutoNetTV is the
place for you!
We have a fun and relaxed work environment that empowers employees for professional development and personal life balance. Up-front and ongoing training, interaction with peers and managers, and career path opportunities are key features of the AutoNetTV culture. Company owners and managers are in the office daily and operate in a horizontal environment to support each other and grow the business. No jerks, obnoxious managers, or rude co-workers. We’re a good, chill place to work that’s right off I-15 in Draper, UT and every workspace is at least 8 feet x 8 feet. We’re a small business with good employees and good customers. Oh, and you can even work from home if you’d like. If you want a place where you can excel and create a career, this is it!
About the Company:
Automotive companies turn to AutoNetTV Media to better educate their customers on the value of service and repair. We produce digital content and technology to educate and entertain their customers. AutoNetTV is well known and respected in the automotive industry. We are currently in our 17th year of business and growing substantially. We are a profitable, privately held company with less than 50 employees and work with some of the most well-respected automotive companies in the world.
About the Role:
AutoNetTV provides the industry’s finest video content to thousands of automotive service centers throughout North America. We are seeking a motivated and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join our team. Our Sales Executives use consultative selling skills to determine our customers’ needs and recommend the best AutoNetTV product to meet their business goals. If you love finding new business opportunities and managing relationships with existing clients, this job is for you!
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Actively seek new prospects and leads
- Establishes active communication and consistent engagement with existing accounts to create new leads and additional lines of business
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Learn new product and services features and benefits
Sales Executive Qualifications:
- 2-3 years as a Sales Account Executive or similar experience
- Adaptable, curious, data-driven, and results-minded
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and the role you play in the company’s success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sales attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time management skills
What we offer:
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Competitive salary based on experience. No
Aggressive bonus structure for high contributors with no cap A clear sales career path Comprehensive benefits package
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
How to apply
Submit a copy of your resume and position title to